mike

In article ,
Andy Hall wrote:

Several years ago, my daughter wanted a particular double CD, which
she had identified was only available from Virgin.

I trust this double CD contained only the works of an honest
singer-songwriter able to provide back-up and personal service in the
form of heartfelt sincerity and a refusal to pander to the lowest common
denominator, rather than the work of some volume retailer / covers band
playing the numbers game with OEM / hit factory produced disposable pop.

Mind you, using the IMM model, I guess one could argue that three Girls
Aloud is better value than one Bob Dylan.

If one Girl Aloud conks, just chuck her and pick up another.

Keep drilling, no downtime..... so to speak.