Jamie

I'm following up on a posting from a few weeks ago...The 3 week old
Samsung that stopped working. We have now owned the tv for 79 days ,out
of the 79 days it has worked for 25 days, the rest of the time it's
been in and out of service centers. We have tried returning it ..but
unless Samsung and the service center deems it " irrepairable" they
won't touch it! Samsung won't help until it's deemed " irrepairable".
Because it comes on once a week for a day or two they think it must
have been repaired and can be fixed again! There is only 1 service
center to go through in Houston so every other week we have to call and
put in for service again. I'm so disgusted with the support from
Samsung I don't know what I can do! I'm about to leave it on the curb
and let some other poor soul handle it! If anyone has any ideas on what
I can do to try and get a working tv I would greatly appreciate it!

that's strange, stores around here have to give you a replacement with
no questions asked if you feel there is something wrong with in 30 days
of purchase. in other words, they do not send yours out to the service
center in that time frame, they give you another one.