Larry Jaques

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 23:11:19 -0600, the inscrutable Australopithecus
scobis spake:

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 21:41:21 -0700, Mark & Juanita wrote:

Alright, back on topic. I'm having trouble getting my pointy stick
dimensions correct. Seems I keep screwing up the fractions; would I be
better off converting to metric to make better pointy sticks?

It's easy. Forget the fractions. Use a pointy story stick for all your
measurements. This method also works well when restoring old, odd-sized
pointy sticks, such as Chippednail and Shortenone antiques.

Purists such as myself do not feel that pointing a traditional story
sticks is at all apropos. We'll have nothing to do with yours, TYVM.

--
Remember: Every silver lining has a cloud.
----