jim rozen

In article ODWUd.51209$EL5.44382@trnddc05, Flash says...

My new Harris O/A setup has the regulated oxygen guage scaled to 150 PSI.

Not much resolution when I am trying to set Oxy to 3-5 PSI "per the
book" for small stuff. None of the charts the vendor gave me show a Oxy
PSI above 60, most far below that.

Is it common to change out the Oxy regulated pressure guage for
something scaled lower ?

I've always seen those gages at 60 psi on the O2 regulator, but
even *those* don't read very well below 10, no mechanical gage
like that reads well on the last tic mark, really.

I like to have a 30 psi gage, I don't do any cutting with the rig.

Jim

please reply to: