Modat22

Default Update on cutting that metal in the field.

I ended up borrowing a generator, sawzall and took my handy chainsaw.
Ended up getting (2) 16 foot sections of 10 inch junior beam out of
the back and a truck load of decent 1.25 angle. The beam is better
than I thought it would be since I thought it would have stamped
channel.

There's about (2) 25 foot sections of beam left and another truck load
of channel there that I believe I'll grab this weekend.

Do any of you guys love building up piles of material? I'm a bad pack
rat, and the wife is growing furious...