It is also called fraud, which over here would cost you more than any
TV.

If the store isn't receptive to your reasonable requests for a
replacement set (esp. given it's history) simply set up a table
outside the store with your faulty set on it and tell your story to
every one going in the shop. - You'll soon get the manager's undivided
attention.

For the sake of your cause and freedom - DO NOT be abusive or harass
people. Stay calm and be accurate with your facts.

good luck.

On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 02:16:23 GMT, Jumpster Jiver
wrote:

If the store offers cash refunds within a certain period of time...
Go to the store where you bought it and buy the identical TV in cash.
Put the broken TV in the box from the new one.
Continue to do this each time it breaks for as long as they sell the
same model. This is called "extended warranty!"

wrote:
I'm following up on a posting from a few weeks ago...The 3 week old
Samsung that stopped working. We have now owned the tv for 79 days ,out
of the 79 days it has worked for 25 days, the rest of the time it's
been in and out of service centers. We have tried returning it ..but
unless Samsung and the service center deems it " irrepairable" they
won't touch it! Samsung won't help until it's deemed " irrepairable".
Because it comes on once a week for a day or two they think it must
have been repaired and can be fixed again! There is only 1 service
center to go through in Houston so every other week we have to call and
put in for service again. I'm so disgusted with the support from
Samsung I don't know what I can do! I'm about to leave it on the curb
and let some other poor soul handle it! If anyone has any ideas on what
I can do to try and get a working tv I would greatly appreciate it!