Mark & Juanita

On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 04:55:35 GMT, Rick Cook
wrote:

Mark & Juanita wrote:
On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 20:20:16 -0500, Tom Watson wrote:

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 17:03:45 -0800, charlie b
wrote:

.... snip

Tom, did you ever read Poul Anderson? One of his books (Goblin
Reservation) included a character, an artist, that in the history of the
story's era was remembered for having started his career as an artist with
realism, but later in his life was credited with painting bizarre,
surrealistic fantasies.

"Goblin Reservation" was written by Clifford Simiak.

DOH! [smacks head]. OK, I'm getting old, now I can't even keep things
straight from my mis-spent youth. Thanks for the reminder -- Simak was
another of my favorite authors.

(All together now:
"Hurrah for old Bill Shakespeare
he never wrote them plays.
Just stayed at home, while chasing girls
sand dirty rondelays.")

--RC

The absence of accidents does not mean the presence of safety
Army General Richard Cody