Owen Lowe

In article ,
"M.J." wrote:

Seems a suction fit would suit you better.

(Forgot to respond to this in my previous reply.) A couple weeks ago I
played with a box that had such a well fitting lid that the suction was
difficult to pull it off - actually felt and behaved like it had a
spring inside pulling it back on. When replacing the lid it would pop
back up about 1/2 way due to the trapped and compressed air inside the
box. Took 4 or 5 tries to squeeze enough air out of the interior to
allow the lid to stay seated.

That box, too, would be an annoyance in use but it certainly was fun to
play with and witness such a closely fitted lid.

as 100% Americanism." -- Huey P. Long