Kim

"longshot" wrote in message

I put laminate in my last kitchen. Then we had a leak under the sink.

Ended
up removing it an putting down tile.

Your fooling yourself at a buck a foot for the flooring. You still need a
membrane and the pad. Check the direction for installation. My pad was

$0.50
a foot on sale when I bought my flooring. Do you own or can borrow an
accurate tablesaw and miter saw?
I purchased a 10 inch Dewalt for my project. I already own a power miter
saw.

'

yeah I got all that. , the moister barrier / pad is 32 bucks for a 200 sq
ft
roll. I have tile now & hate it. old house moves too much, post & beam
framing. I think a floating floor is the way to go. we will see

Same problem with the tiles on the second floor - floor moves too much.
Already install laminate in one of the bathrooms. Its not water proof but so
far so good.