Nick Hull

In article ,
(Charles A. Sherwood) wrote:

I am wondering if I can use O rings to seal the tubes where they
enter the manifold. The manifold will be a square block of SS
drilled from the end for coolant passage and drilled from the side
for the tubes. The difficult part is cutting O-ring groves
for the 1/4 inch tubes.

First; Will this work? ie NOT leak. The cooling system will not
be pressurized but there will be some pressure from the circulating
pump.

I would look into doing it an easier way, like drilling tapered holes in
the manifold and pressing the 1/4" tubes into the taper to seal them.

--
Free men own guns, slaves don't
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5357/