pyotr filipivich

I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show jim rozen
wrote back on 26 Feb 2005 09:53:34 -0800 in
rec.crafts.metalworking :
In article , Sue says...

I didn't know that net worth is a qualification for being eccentric.
Damn. I always figured you simply had to get to a certain age to
qualify. Prior to that one is just "odd". I keep waiting to make the
transition, but I haven't figured out what the age is.

No, it's not an age thing. He's eccentric because he owns
*guns*. He's eccentric because he has all that strange
*machinery* on his property. He's eccentric because he
engages in deeply-felt political discussions.

Uh oh. Hold on there a minute....

On second (or third) thought Gunner is a character. He is not
eccentric, (nor is he out of round.) Of course, I have no idea about his
personal habits, so I can't really say.

But from what I read "here" (where ever "here" is. Usenet is like
Oakland, "there is no there, there.") he's definitely a character, but not
an odd ball.

Of course, I consider myself to be a rather bland and normal
individual. Nothing interesting here.

tschus
pyotr

--