James

Default Tech: Probably Dumb Questons about Reading a Schematic

I am restoring an old TRON arcade game and am troubleshooting various power
issues. I just finsihed checking output voltages from the power supply,
mostly good, but a few of the pin locations had notations on the cabinet's
schematics I do not understand.

If anyone can help me decipher these I would appreciate it.

You can see the project he http://home.earthlink.net/~rescuetron/

There is also a diagram of the two connector locations I was testing on the
power supply he http://home.earthlink.net/~rescuetron/docs/pstest.htm

Here are my questions:

"A.Grnd" - From J4 (A4) - (Is that 'all ground'?)
"V.Batt" - From J4 (A5) - (Something battery?)
"Logic Grnd" - From J4 (A2)(B3)(C3) and J5 (B4) - (Special Ground?)
"Reset" - From J4 (C3) - (I heard a rumor that this wire was key?[This is
specific to Tron])
"Unreg" - From J5 (A1) - (Unregulated?What does that indicate?)

Note the "J4"and "J5" indicate the connector, the (letter/number) code
indicates the position as noted on the tables he PS Test Results Table
(http://home.earthlink.net/~rescuetron/docs/pstest.htm)

Lastly, here is a link to the schematic showing the power supply. It is the
board labeled,"Power Supply Bd."
http://home.earthlink.net/~rescuetro..._Schematic.pdf