Gunner

On 28 Feb 2005 04:52:25 -0800, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Gunner says...

Oh...softball questions like most of the lefties ask any Demonrat.
Correct?

Gunner, all kidding aside, you probably have the "other" spin
on this guckert fellow. I suspect you could explain his
existence in the white house in a number of other ways:

He was planted by the righties to embarass the news media.

He was a mole designed to test the Secret Service's abilities.

He had some other secret mission that has yet to be revealed
by our administration.

Please tell me somthing like that, instead of, "it's
what it really looks like" because I don't want to think
my goverment is really run that way.

Jim

No idea Jim. But Im sure the truth will come out before long. I tend
to take a wait and see attitude until all the data is in. Or at least
enough of it to make a case one way or another.

The Lefties are already trying to make political hay over this on
various newsgroups..."gay prositution and pedophile rings"..yada yada
yada. They tend to go silent when I mention Barney Frank and a host
of other Lefties who have gotten their dicks caught in their zippers.

Shrug. Lets wait and see what comes to the surface. It could well be a
scandal. Wont be the first time. Bob Packwood comes to mind. Though
Republicans are surprisingly good about cleaning out their problem
children. The Left on the other hand..tends to Diefy them.

"I did not have sex...with that woman..." (or commit at least 3
rapes)

Gunner

It's better to be a red person in a blue state
than a blue person in a red state. As a red
person, if your blue neighbors turn into a mob
at least you have a gun to protect yourself.
As a blue person, your only hope is to appease
the red mob with herbal tea and marinated tofu.

(Phil Garding)