Shoreline Electronics

Bill,

Has this set ever been serviced? If not.....there are a few common spots
on these to have faulty connections.

Regulator IC's Ic581, Ic582 , D659 & the IHVT.

==========================
Jeff Stielau
Shoreline Electronics Repair
344 East Main Street
Clinton,CT 06413
860-399-1861
860-664-3535 (fax)

"Bill" wrote in message
Hi,

I am experience a problem with my Sony KV-32XBR51. Sometimes when I
change channel or watching DVD, the TV instantly darkens color like
someone lowered the contrast dramatically and then it would come back to
normal in a flick of second...or sometimes, it would stay for some time
(several minutes) then come back normal. I am trying to get this fixed but
don't know where to start troubleshooting...any help is appreciated!

Bill