B a r r y

Swingman wrote:

And vandalism ... there is something in the psyche of a few of the latinos
who work in construction around here that require they **** on a wall, or
**** under the insulation in the attic. It is almost guaranteed to happen at
least once in the construction of a new home.

Not limited to Latinos.

I remember white and black guys doing this in the early 80's.

I was doing a new construction floor install where the toilet was
sitting in the middle of the living room, waiting for installation. The
plumbers, and our flooring crew, went to lunch for about 30-45 minutes.
When everyone returned, someone had crapped in the toilet.

I've also seen plenty of framers, of all races, **** on studs. I've
heard of people ****ing in appliances or uninstalled water heaters,
crapping down heating ducts, the imagination has no end.

Barry