I agree 100 % . For me I avoid UPS unless it's only service. I purchase
most of my stuff over internet, and the shape of packages from UPS
delivery is just nightmare, from open boxes and contents missing to
holes kicked in boxes and or crushed boxes just barely holding the
contents inside. Unfortunately they just leave packages on front
doorstep and run off otherwise I'd refuse the delivery on boxes that
have been opened or are in bad shape. Although lately UPS has been
delivering my packages to wrong address, maybe that explains boxes
opened. SO far they have been 2 for 2 in 2 weeks delivering to wrong
address. Don't even let me get started on reporting a complaint or lost
package they are friendly but totally useless.

tall_corn wrote:
I have mailed thousands of packages via USPS over the last 5 years,

and
have yet to have 1 that was lost or damaged. USPS is an amazing
organization and is superior to UPS for package delivery as far as I

am
concerned.