Sparky wrote:
wrote:

De Work wrote:

On 11 Feb 2005 12:47:45 -0800,
wrote:

Then the "Ultimate" cable dies.

Maybe a stupid question but how does a cable die?

What are the signs?

How does a cable die? My DVD picture got red and wavy. Cleaned

the
rented disk. Same thing. Put in a DVD from my personal

collection.
Same thing. Composite cable to TV works fine. Got a different

S-Video
cable and the picture was fine.

How did I get suckered into an "Ultimate" cable? The features
sounded good. And with a lifetime warranty-how could I go

wrong...?

I would never assume I could find or even would have the receipt for

cable bought years ago.

They didn't need a reciept to give me the cheap cable.
The warranty doesn't say anything about needing a receipt.

Last week the Late Show with David Letterman had a bit about the
president.
President Bush was on stage with a woman who was complaining
about...RCA/Thompson! She bought an RCA TV that died and got the same
run-around that I got over the cable. The sad thing is it will take
more than the presidency to fix RCA.