Too_Many_Tools

I should add something....

You will remember that I mentioned that you should not sign off on the
move until you have verified that no damage has occurred AND that
nothing has been stolen.

At the same time, I for one would be somewhat hesitant to open all
those boxes in front of all those people especially if you are trying
to keep a low profile as to what you have for tools (can't steal what
you don't know about).

The way I work around this is to pack tools with their respective
accessories all in one box and then pack that box in a larger box with
other boxes containing tools. That way you have doubled boxed
everything for protection and by checking the number of boxes and their
seals at the destination, you can tell if anything has been removed.
The large box containing all these tools is much easier and faster to
load than a lot of smaller boxes that can easily be shoved under a
seat.

One other thing that I have done that I think helps....I make sure that
the crew is fed by buying them lunch in the form of pizza, burgers or
such. It is harder to steal from someone who has given you a free meal
and if they are stupid enought to still do it, it is much easier for
you to press charges against someone who just took advantage of you
after you have been kind to them.

TMT