Gunner

On 27 Feb 2005 15:47:13 -0800, wrote:

Hey, GUNNER !!!

You have a ($$) high speed connection, right?

Which of these should I look at?

TNX
--
Cliff

Not Gunner, Cliff, but I use COMCAST for my high speed cable access.
The cost is about $42/month, and I chose it because I already had a
COMCAST cable TV feed attached to the house, plus because DSL tends
toward being a telco ripoff with various levels of service all at the
same price.

Im on Earthlink Dialup. I also have a K-mart $9.50 a month account.
Since Im in LA during the week, and on the net most evenings (not much
to do in 23' RV down there), the family may want to go on the net as
well. Earthlink charge an extra $1 an hour for simultainious logins..
so it was cheaper to get the family a $10 a month account (which has
no newsgroups) then spend the dollar an hour.

Id love to have highspeed of any sort, but there simply is no money
for it.

Gunner

It's better to be a red person in a blue state
than a blue person in a red state. As a red
person, if your blue neighbors turn into a mob
at least you have a gun to protect yourself.
As a blue person, your only hope is to appease
the red mob with herbal tea and marinated tofu.

(Phil Garding)