Lurch

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 00:12:09 -0000, "Mogweed" strung
together this:

My original plan was (when I'm ready) to pour the sludge remover (and later
the inhibitor) into the tank in the loft but if it does, indeed, also feed
the domestic hot water then I guess that's a no-no, so just how do you get
it in there?

Just to clarify, you tied up the ball valve on the small tank only?
You should have 2 tanks, a big one for the hot water and a small one
for the heating. If this isn't the case, then we need to find out what
you have got.
--

SJW