BillP

Eric J. Comeau wrote:

SNIP

I did use the proper piping and fittings with an adapter on the
end for the shop vac.
Eric

BTDT ~ about a dozen years ago when Sears made some fairly decent Vacs.
I use a big 15 Gallon Vac and I plumbed the whole shop making an
outlet at each device, I.E., table saw, planer, vise, radial saw,
grinder, 9x20 lathe, mill/drill, etc. I used 2" class 125 PVC water
pipe with short sweep elbows and DWV plumbing sanitary tees for the
connections. A 2" is cap slipped over the ends of the pipes for terminal
points. The hoses use ONE 2" coupling turned to accept the Vac hose,
and The whole shebang is plumbed into an enclosed cabinet to keep it
quiet. There isn't much chrome left in my shop either.... the shop vac
has PLENTY of suction.

Bill P. PhxAz.