Sidney

Default Pioneer car cd player model:DEH-345

Pioneer 35Wx4 car cd player modelEH-345,year:Aug 98,the unit was not
securely strapped to the dashboard and after a car accident the unit
landed on the driver's lap.Since then the unit would not recognize the
cd being inserted but if I somehow physically push the cd all the way
in it begins to play normally and it ejects normally.
If I press eject without a cd in the unit the load/eject motor with
mechanism runs as though it senses that there is a cd.Also the unit's
eject mechanism begins to run when the unit is first plugged into
power,upon troubleshooting I could not find any broken parts.
Anyone have any common repair tips?,thanks in advance.

Sidney

Dartmouth,Nova Scotia
Canada