IMM

Default Methods of cooling a room

"BAH" wrote in message

"IMM" wrote in message

"Simon Gardner" [dot]co[dot]uk wrote in message
In article ,
wrote:

In other words, it can be of use all year round and for several

purposes -
far more sensible than blowing a fortune, I think, during a
once-in-several-years heatwave

It's not "once in several years". The temperature and or humidity gets

way
to high every year for a good three months. Why bother with the

central
heating? After all, mostly you don't need it. I mean, just for

December,
Jan, Feb, it's hardly worth it, eh?

It is easy to keep cool, but not keep warm. Most people like hot

weather,
that is why we all flock to the Med each year.

You can't be right mate! It's easy to get warm and keep warm in almost

any
situation, it's nigh on impossible to keep cool and continue with everyday
activities in recent weeks. As for the Med, help yourself to the misery

if
that's what you like, I shall be in Scotland or further north in the next
heatwave.

You obviously have a compliant. Have seen a doctor?

---