Owain

"Gary Cavie" wrote
| Part R: Weekly rubbish bags can only be placed outside,
| ready for collection, by a government licenced waste
| placement technician

This is going the other way. It used to be government waste placement
technicians hoisted the bucket on their shoulders, carried it to the lorry
and emptied it and then brought it back and replaced it inside the gate with
the lid on, whistling and proffering a cheerful Morning Squire.

Now you the householder have been given the freedom to sort your rubbish
into four different coloured plastic bags, three different coloured plastic
boxes, and one paper tag each year for the christmas tree, and put your
different coloured boxes and bags out on different days on a three-week
cycle (excluding christmas and bank holidays when households on red bag
Wednesdays will be transposed with blue box Saturdays and should note that
garden waste will only be collected if they've tied a yellow ribbon round
the old oak tree)

Oh, and what does my local council do whilst spending £££££ per year on new
wheelie bins? Illegally landfills the old ones.

Owain