Dave Plowman (News)

In article .com,
Magician wrote:
Are you also suggesting that cheaper (not cheapest) tools are incapable
of doing a decent job? If I put up a few shelves, is the result any
different if I use a £50 drill driver or a £200 one?

No - pretty well any drill will drill holes. Although not into hard
materials.

IMHO, the main difference is in speed control for screw driving. A decent
drill will have better torque and low speed control. It may also be more
comfortable to use and better balanced. I've seen some where the handle is
too big for the average hand.

--
*Heart attacks... God's revenge for eating his animal friends

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.