Doctor Evil

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 10:40:17 -0000, "in2minds"
wrote:

Please feel free to join

why do people insist on using yahoo groups as an alternative to usenet
or any other forum/bulletin board service ?
I find it very hard to follow and a lot of work just to read a thread,
usenet is far more user friendly IMO.

or am I missing something about yahoo groups... like how to follow a
thread without sifting through loads of other messages, ads and having
to flick back and fore between pages ?

LJ

They do have some value if properly done.

These are generally moderated and subject matter is usually on or
close to topic for a higher proportion of the time. There is
normally very little flaming if any.

Well that's you out then.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups