IMM

Default Combi-Boiler Choice- ?Alpha any good

"geoff" wrote in message
In message .uk, Ed
Sirett writes
On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 23:04:42 +0100, John Rumm wrote:

IMM wrote:

You clearly haven't a clue and lack simple analytical skills. Which

is sad.

ROTFL

Watching Andy run (analytical) rings round IMM, is a spectacle I had
only previously observed in Road Runner cartoons!

A number of us have tried the "let's explain this one step at a time
approach". Andy has a lot more faith/perserverance than others.
We have been around the loop with IMM a few times now over a number of
subjects, it's usually good for a laugh for everyone else.

It's certainly generated some good put down lines
--
geoff

Maxie, stick to looking at the pcb's.