Sam Goldwasser

bigtom writes:

i bought a wertheim 4601 vacuum cleaner about 6 months ago and it still
has that warm plastic smell every time i use it.
this machine was a replacement for a similar machine(different brand),
that also had the smell.
ive pulled the thing apart, washed everything except the motor
and cord but it didn't help.
will the smell ever go away? what can i do to get rid of it?

It's not on the surface but in the plastic. Yes, it will go away
eventually.

--- sam | Sci.Electronics.Repair FAQ Mirror: http://repairfaq.ece.drexel.edu/

traffic on Repairfaq.org.