Sum Yung Guy

Well I finally hit the end of the replies.

THANKS EVERYONE who replied. I got some good advice.

I should have mentioned that I am not moving far (less than 1 hour away) I
think I will ask a couple of buddies to help move the tools.

Fortunately for me, I have several friends who has, over the years, asked
to work on something in my shop. 8*) Now they may find out why I said
"sure, my shop is your shop" heh heh.

Also, good advice about deciding what to save. I have already thrown away
many much of my precious "scrap pile". It breaks my heart.

AndyB