AndyB

I am only 1/2 way through the replies so far. Thanks everyone!

So far there is some good advice.

Disassemble evreything I can
Secure power cords
TopKote the heck out of everything to reduce rust
Find movers that can handle pianos
Watch them closely

As for my table saw I was going to remove
the table extensions and guide rails.

Thanks for all the replies everyone. I still got more to read!

"Vic Baron" wrote in
m:

I just completed the same task. Table saw, router table, dust
collector, jointer, bandsaw and lots of cabinets and hand tools.
Talked to several moving companies and decided on one that specialized
in piano moving. Smartest move I made! Not only are they adept and
handling VERY heavy items, there are trained to be very careful.
Bumping a piano can torque the frame and there goes the tuning.

Long story short - only caution I gave them was not to lift the
tablesaw by the extension fence. After the move, I checked the
alignment of all the tolls and they were as good ( or bad) as when I
started.

Good luck -

Vic