Greg O

"Ross Mac" wrote in message

I don't know about you but I prefer to not have water pouring out of air
guns, air tools or anything else pneumatic. But, too each their
own.....Ross

There you go assuming again!
I have zero problems with water pouring out of my air tools, in fact I have
painted a couple of cars with the setup I have with no water problems. I
never see any evidence of water with my tools. Perhaps you live in a very
humid area which causes problems for you. Strange enough it often gets 90%
humidity here in the summer, still no problems.. As long as some thought
goes into your piping system much of the water in the air will drop out
before it causes any problems.
Drain the tank often. Slope any air lines so moisture drains out, drain you
traps, and most cases moisture in the air will not be a problem.
I stand by my comment that for general shop use, hand held air tools, an air
dryer is over kill.
Greg