RBM

Like Edwin said, you have one worthless piece of paper already. Forget about
words on paper, let the man show his"good intent" by delivering some
material and installing it. Since he's proven he can't be trusted,have him
work off what your Dad's already paid then go from there. years ago I was
involved with someone who sounds like this guy. In my foolish trusting of
him I managed to turn a $1000 loss into $3000. Be careful
"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
. com...

"Melissa" wrote in message
My dad has asked that I be present at the new contract set
up and signing, as witness and to ask any questions that might not occur
him. The new contract is to be signed this Monday morning. Thanks for
any
suggestions.

--
Melissa
remove (yourshoes) to reply by email

What new contract? I'd just hope the guy shows up and has material
delivered. Right now he has dad's money and you have a piece of paper
with useless printing on it. A new piece of paper is not going to be
worth anything more.