Jim

Default Snow thrower wheel drive problem

I have a fairly new Sears Craftsman (Murray) snow blower. The unit
itself works fine, but I am having trouble with pin that unlocks the
right wheel for easier maneuvering on dry ground and locks it for both
wheel drive.

According to the directions the "klick pin" can be moved to the outer
hole to unlock the right wheel so it is free wheeling. In the inner
hole, the wheel is connected to the drive axle so that it is driven
together with the left wheel.

This worked great for a few times. Now I have the pin in the free wheel
(outer) hole and would like to put it back in the drive (inner) hole.
Unfortunately I can only see the exterior part of the hole. I can no
longer see all the way through the hole, that goes through the axle.
The pin must go all the way through this and something appars to be
blocking it.

Has anybody had this problem? How do I fix it and get everything to
line up? Thanks.

[ Sears Craftsman Murray snow blower snow thrower klik pin click pin
klick pin 881750 536.881750]