Ross Mac

"Ignoramus18224" wrote in message
On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 03:15:16 -0500, Ross Mac
wrote:

Since you have an industrial quality compressor why not do and industrial
style installation. That would be a disconnect box for killing the power
connected with flexible conduit from the main to the compressor. As far
as

After a night of good sleep, I decided to do exactly that.

an autodrain check Graingers, as suggested, or McMaster-Carr. Those
things are usually set for every 5 or 10 minutes to dump the
water. You might also consider a refrigerated air dryer and a
coalescing filter because you will never get the water out by simply
draining the storage tank.

The bad thing is, I could have bought a great military surplus air
dryer for not much, from the military, just a month ago, but I did not
feel a need for it.

How much would a good (read reliable) auto drain and a adequately
sized drier set me back?

I would google around "used equipment dealers" because they usually have all
sizes and prices. If you can't find one, let me know where you are located
and I should be able to dig one up. I have a lot of contacts in that
business.You will need to know the SCFM of your unit to size it
correctly....Also, you might be able to get them to throw a fused knife
switch in the deal for your disconnect......good luck, Ross