Ikon

Default Laminate flooring accessories are too expensive

While it is possible to find inexpensive laminate at Costco, IKEA, etc,
the accessories such as the Base Board (sometimes called Wall Base) and
3-in-1 underlayment seem to be unproportionally expensive. For example,
Harmonics laminate for my whole house would cost me less that the Base
Board and 3-in-1 underlayment for the 2nd floor alone. I assume
laminate $1.30/sqft, Base Board $2.50/ft, and 3-in-1 $0.65/sqft.

Painted Base Boards are, of course, cheaper, but they don't look good
either.

Is there a reputable online source where I could buy Base Board and
3-in-1 underlayment at reasonable price ?