Jeff Wisnia

James "Cubby" Culbertson wrote:
Folks,
I need to thank everyone for their help. Tonight I cleaned out all the
grease I applied
a few days ago and voila! it works fine. Shot some silicone spray on the
door hinges (it's
a panel door) and it's the quietest it's ever been. I had never really
thought grease would
actually cause the screw to seize up (well not really but the motor
obviously couldn't turn
it with all the grease). So all in all, your help saved me $200 or so for
a new unit and a potentially
frustrating afternoon. Thanks very much!!!!!!!

cc

Glad to hear there was a happy ending!

Just perform a "random act of kindness" for someone else soon and you
will have balanced the books.

Have a great weekend,

Jeff

--