Greg O

"Ignoramus6609" wrote in message

1. Can I connect it to electricity with a regular 20A 220V plug, and
use regular flexible 10-12 gauge wire?

2. I have some nice AC switches/breakers, from a big UPS, 40 amp
rated, can I install one on the compressor to serve as a power switch?
This compressor does not have a power switch, and I would hate it to
turn itself on in the middle of the night, or during the day to
startle someone who might be in the garage. At the same time, I feel
that pulling the plug is not a good solution.

3. Is there some smart autodrain device that I could install in place
of the drain plug?

Thanks!

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. Yes. Harbor freight makes one, but I would not recommend it. I had two
fail in six months so I bought this one.
(the link drops the = sign for some reason, Grainger item #4TK04)
http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/pro...&ccitem=E asy install, just remove the drain valve, and screw it on! No extraplumbing like the HF valve.Greg