Charlie Self

Doug Winterburn states:
"Well, now that Charlie's positive contributions have been outweighed
by
his negative Michael Moore neo-lib bull****, I am going to bow out of
this
group as it has become too putrid to take any longer."

Nothing neo about my liberalism, Doug. I voted Republican my first
couple of elections, than began to listen more closely to what was
being said. I came close to voiting Republican again, but there was
always an edge that turned my stomach.

So my liberalism is of a fairly old vintage, since my first
Presidential election was '60, when I was in the Marines and had to use
an absentee ballot.

It must be really reassuing to categorize people as Michale Moore
liberals, etc. Since I've never seen any of the guy's work, I can't
really comment. He may be following my lead, or not, but I'm sure as
hell not following his, as I've been there and done that for 20 years
more than he has.