Don Foreman

On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 16:25:28 -0600, "Mike Henry"
wrote:

"Don Foreman" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 08:19:08 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

Some folks reported that the Chiwanese digitals ate batteries like
mad. Have you noticed that at all, Wayne?

These things are so cheap and handy I have four of them, one each
located at mill, lathe and at each workbench. They don't eat
batteries any faster than my Mitutoyo Digimatic does.

But do they all agree g?

Yeah they do, close enough for what I use 'em for anyway. They're
knockabout handy, like a pocket scale but easier to read. If I drop
one, oh well! They are no substitute for a micrometer or even a good
dial caliper like an Etalon when accuracy is an issue. I'd regard
them as good to .002 or perhaps a bit better.