Bob Dung

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 06:49:09 +0000, David wrote:

Hi,

I posted recently about starting a website that collects photo's of bad diy
jobs. This may include bad "professional" jobs too!

Anyway, I've had a couple of submissions, the site gets a reasonable number
of visitors so I've moved the site to a proper domain. The new address is
www.dodgy-diy.org

Currently all the examples are electrical ones, but I'm sure that as there
are multiple trades here, some of you will have wonderful examples to add.
Now the website is properly online, people can get the idea of the sort of
thing it's about.

The aim is to build up galleries of pictures, therefore I'd be grateful if
anyone has any contributions. Please email them to

Many thanks!

David

Have e-mailed the webmaster with this one i found today.. Again, not DIY
but done by our fav big telecoms company.. In their defence, the cover was
on, well sort of, it was balanced on this mess..
Marvel at the workmanship ::
http://tinyurl.com/3kr4t

../Bob