Doctor Evil

"Kaiser" wrote in message

"Doctor Evil" wrote in message

"Kaiser" wrote in message

"Doctor Evil" wrote in message

"Kaiser" wrote in message
I think Argos sell a DIY battery SDS for around #50-60. Must be

OK
for
DIY.

Why don't you buy one, then you can let us know if it's any good.

I don't need one as I have mains SDS. The suggestion was for soemone

who
admired such a drill but thought it too expensive. Maybe you could

buy
one
and let him know.

So why would I need one. I already have 2 x 240volt Bosch, 1 x 110volt
Bosch, and a 18volt cordless DeWalt SDS.

So it may be more appropriate for you to buy one and let us all know,

as
it
was you who suggested they must be OK.

Mr Cheese,

You are the one who thinks he needs a test beforehand, so please oblige.
merely gave him a lead of a cheap battery SDS, on which he can make up

his
own mind.

I'm surprised that you didn't recommend a Wickes SDS, or have you gone off
them?

Mr Cheese, the Wickes battery job is rather more than £50-60. He is a DIYer.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download