Doug Winterburn

On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 16:32:45 -0800, Charlie Self wrote:

Oh, you're welcome. You do a wonderful job of editing others' words to fit
your concept of reality. Let's look at my entire statement, as you might
wish to look at Bush's bull****:

" Your reality check bounced, Charlie. Bush *never* claimed that Saddam

Hussein
was linked to the 9/11 attacks

" He didn't, but he sure edged into. People in his adminstration did. We
attacked Iraq to protect the US from WMDs. That was, to be less polite
about it, a flat out ****ing lie that has cost us almost 1500 young
people's lives, many more thousands mained and crippled (not to mention

the cost to the Iraqis) and uncounted billions of dollars. Then that
little "bring 'em on" barroom turd reduces the benefits the surviving
veterans will be eligible for, because cuts have to be made somewhere (aid
to veterans, fuel assistance programs for the elderly poor...ah, yes. A
true neocon all the way through)."

There ya go. You really don't need to thank me for telling the truth, even
though you're unable to recognize it as such.

Well, now that Charlie's positive contributions have been outweighed by
his negative Michael Moore neo-lib bull****, I am going to bow out of this
group as it has become too putrid to take any longer.

Thanks folks for the good info you've provided over the years and have a
good time. As for me, there are better things to do.

- Doug