Nova

"R.H." wrote:

"Nova" wrote in message
tomeshew wrote:

R.H. Wrote:
More photos have just been posted:

http://puzzlephotos.blogspot.com/

Rob
278- lump, 279-Bicycle multi-wrench, 280-metronome, 281-fish scaler,
282-no idea.

282 is the tool that is included in a tire repair kit to rough up the
inner tube before applying the patch.

I think this is probably a can opener, but I'm open to the possibility that
this could be incorrect. You are the second person to suggest it could be
for tire repair, please let me know if you are aware of any web sites that
could verify your idea. One reason I think it's a can opener is that the
blade is adjustable, it slides so that when the point is pierced into the
center of the lid, the blade will be able to cut any size can. I still
haven't been able to find out why the back end is shaped like it is, though
it was suggested that possibly it's used to pry out the lid once you are
done cutting.

Are you sure you're referring to the correct picture? 282 shows up for me as
the one they looks like the strainer for a drain (and even look like it has
some of the rubber cement on it).

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA