WoofWoof

Don Foreman wrote:
On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 08:19:08 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

Some folks reported that the Chiwanese digitals ate batteries like
mad. Have you noticed that at all, Wayne?

These things are so cheap and handy I have four of them, one each
located at mill, lathe and at each workbench. They don't eat
batteries any faster than my Mitutoyo Digimatic does.

If your Digimatic is like mine, that's really
quite good. I've had mine since circa 1997-1998
and I can rember replacing the battery once, just
possibly twice. Used daily for most of that time
though probably only for an hour or so per day.