ATP*

"Ignoramus6609" wrote in message
On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 20:25:13 -0500, ATP* wrote:

"Ignoramus6609" wrote in message
I just bought this used compressor, which seems to be in a nice shape
and runs okay, as far as I could tell.

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/CurtisCompressor/

I am going to connect it to this subpanel:

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/subpanel/

Looks like the subpanel is already full, unless nothing is connected to
those breakers.

I meant that I would connect the compressor to electricity by plugging
it into a 220V outlet connected to the subpanel. (pictured on the
link that I provided)

Why not hardwire it and use a switch duty circuit breaker to shut the power
off? You can buy a larger subpanel for very little money if you need more
circuits, as long as you don't overload the feeder.