Dave

Lurch wrote:
On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 18:32:24 +0000 (UTC), Dave
strung together this:

What can he do to the dash to limit the damage and colour change?
Also, what should he have used in the first place? If anything.

Umm.....

By the way, the car is made by one of the top 2 French companies

....ah, in that case buy a new car.

I would agree with you about the car.
I hate anything that the French produce.

But the man is an African Asian and is probably one of the best Indian
chefs in Lancashire.
He is a very nice man and I would like to help him.

I had the idea of light use of some very very high numbered wet and dry,
but I think that it would not get into the bottom of the texture of the
dash.

Any one got any ideas?

Dave