Dave Hinz wrote:
On 25 Feb 2005 13:27:20 -0800,

Care to comment on any of the references I provided earlier
in this thread on the issues you've snipped?

Nope, I'd rather do something useful. In fact, you know what, Fred?
You win. I'm done. Feel free to have the last words.

Here they a

Now that I have reminded the reader that I have asked you to
provide something to back up the points you make, and also
asked for your commnet on the references I provided, which
incidently, you typically snipped from your reply without the
customary use of ellipses or 'snip' to alert the reader to
your editing, you quit.

The conclusion is left as an exercise for the reader.

--

FF