m Ransley

You need to paint a section at a time not stopping in the middle or it
will be noticable. You need to mix all paint together for color match.
An airless can put out 1100lb of pressure it is a quality piece of
equipment. It may take a month to prep but a day to spray. You may be
better off rolling it as cheap sprayers are crap. My Titan cost 1100$,
but you can`t spray if there is any breeze if neighbors are nearby. I
have sprayed alot, on my house my cr was 70ft away, no wind and it still
got trashed. If you never sprayed you may just want to consider roll and
brush. Glass must be covered , plants, everything. If you rent and it
is windy , good luck. It is not one time use equipment if you pay 600+
for it.