Matt

Dear God:

I know I don't talk to you often, and when I do it's usually to ask for
things that really aren't very important. But this time, I really need
your help.

Please, please don't let this thread turn into a 150 post count on how
many wires it takes to light a bulb - neon or otherwise. I know, I know
- I'm asking a lot.

But ya know, after two weeks of discussion on how to use a sheet of
metal which just happened to have 6 receptacles and some circuit
breakers (or, 'overcurrent protection devices'), I just can't believe
that you would torture me with the old neon light bulb discussion.

I do realize God - that your sense of humor is perhaps the most twisted
in the universe.

But may I beg that you spare me on this one?

As Always,

Your Loving Human Creation.
Matt