Bill Jeffrey

I'm not sure what the point is - or maybe there isn't one. Many
ordinary items will malfunction, or even explode, if crushed by a metal
wedge or drilled through. Try it with an aerosol can of deodorant or
bug spray - we used an unbelievable amount of bug spray making torches
when I was in Boy Scouts. Try it with the CRT in your TV or computer
monitor. Try it with the gas tank of your car, or a propane bottle from
your grill, or an air conditioner ...

If this about the recent and much-overhyped stories of cell phones
exploding in people's ears, I don't think it contributes much.

Bill

James Jones wrote:

http://www.surfbaud.co.uk/knowledgebase/vidcaps.html

Kids: Don't try this at home!